Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday Gaming

Wow, good turn out today and plenty of interest starting to be generated. I had a game with Lil and her brood vs Som'er and the boys. I cant say I have seen pigs fly but it happened today. Som'er was drinking plenty of moonshine but he poor aim didn't help ;-) Lots of fun. Another game of note was between Perdita vs Seamus. Played on Western style terrain, The Ortegas had a blast, literally. I heard that the cards didn't fall for Seamus but I'm sure he will be back with a vengeance next time! Also Pandora was slugging it out with McMourning. Plenty of Scapel slingin' to be had but the fading memories cause Douglas plenty of headaches.



Good to see everyone enjoying it and onlookers asking plenty of questions.

Remember that this is a regular event, every 2nd and 4th Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment