Saturday, January 8, 2011

Terrain blitz-part 16 - Small brick project

I made up 2 molds using some of Hirst's small bricks mold. I wanted some larger sections to speed up the whole process of casting and building houses. I carved some "damage" into the walls that will be painted a different color to the bricks.

They came out ok, but I did not get them the same length, Duh. Oh well they are easy enough to trim.



Here is a prototype house, its a bit square but you get the idea. The plan is to make lots of single and double story house enough to make a small suburb in Malifaux. I'll make some houses, a hotel, a baker, etc I trimmed the window and made a door. The scale looks good , thanks to Bishop.


I also made up some city type walls using the small bricks.


I hope all of this gives you some incentive to make some terrain. It makes the games more tactical and creates a strong theme to make the world of Malifaux come alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment