Monday, July 4, 2011

Mansions of Madness

I have not mentioned it before but I also have a large board game collection and when I saw the new FF game "Mansions of Madness", I just had to get it. It arrived today and I was impressed with the quality of the plastic miniatures. The investigators and monsters are very nice so I thought I would post some pictures as this is a miniature model blog ( I know it a diversion from what I normally post but , these are cool....)


I will be painting them in due course and I think they will come up very nicely indeed. I will also be able to use the investigators in "Arkham Horror" which I also like a lot. I also have just got the card game "Call of Cthulhu" and enjoy this as well. I also will get the new game "Eldar sign" as soon as it released.







I just think the H.P. Lovecraft theme set in Arkham , Massachusetts is awesome








No comments:

Post a Comment