Monday, January 31, 2011

The Freikorps

I have had the box set for a while but I was waiting for the Micro Arts bases to turn up. I have used MA bases before for a 40K chaos army. I used the infected base and they were very nice. Have a look at the bases, they have small brick, bits of pipes, metal grating and rubble. The idea is that they match my terrain I made using the small brick mold. See http://minersandsteamfittersunion.blogspot.com/2011/01/terrain-blitz-part-15.html



Here are the boyz! on the new bases. Very nice. I have 3 more that I am going to convert so I dont have duplicate models. Time to get the Dremmel out and some green stuff. Cool. You can see my test model , the flamer guy in the yellow.


These guys really flesh out my outcasts and allow me to take a henchman if I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment