Monday, March 14, 2011

Custom Decal

I brought a "custom decal kit" made by Testors so I could make some decal (I call them transfers) for my DW and US models. I got some images from Spartans web site and used "pixelmator" to make some 20mm, 10mm and 5 mm shapes. I figure I can put them on the sides of the ships and maybe even print on paper to a makes some flags.



I then printed onto the paper and sprayed. I need to let this dry and then try and cut out and do it!. I need to get some symbols for my planes. I hope this will work as it will add some detail to my models that I cant paint.

Well, this is very tricky stuff, for me anyway. I managed to get one on my KoB Bs but thats as far as I got.


As you can see I have a bit of work to do to finish this model. The coat of arms looks ok so I will keep trying and I will do some more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment