Sunday, March 11, 2012

DA - PUDs

I had another game of DA today. Rules flowed ok but still little things coming up that slowed down game. It was regarding the targeting priority rule and using a spray weapon. Also some of the mission are very, very hard to complete and then it come down to who kills the most. I'm not a big fan of this but I suppose you need some way to stop game from being a draw. I would prefer some type of secondary mission like Malifaux.

Here are some shots of game. Keys parts of game were a PUD holding up St Mary and she missed 3 times and then the PUD made its armor save, Luck ability saved Judah from being killed and PUDs getting thrown all over the place. I might drop the Grists (100 points) and take another saw blade (85) next time for some more close assault goodness.

I'm not counting ;-) but Game tally; Brood 2  vs St Mary 0









and a posed photo ;-)










No comments:

Post a Comment